R & D|
For a secure, sustainable and healthy computer network
When your IT systems go down, your school stops. Glitches affect your staff and students in equal measure so you need a fast, responsive technical support service that will get you up and running again in the shortest time possible.
With a dedicated, named engineer by your side, we’ll make sure your ICT is always running smoothly. Should an occasion arise when you experience a failure, our team will make sure you’re back up and working in the shortest time possible.
We support schools in developing and maintaining a robust, sustainable and ‘healthy’ computer network system. Our high quality on-site technical support, coupled with secure, remote support, minimises any loss of teaching time.
We provide the following services:
• Regular scheduled visits based on your requirements from a named Technical Support Officer.
• Helpdesk & remote support
• Emergency Rapid Response visits for urgent problems
• Bespoke support solutions to meet your school’s changing needs
• Ad-hoc support available as and when you need it
Need an upgrade? 3BM’s highly experienced install team will manage it all for you. We will analyse your existing ICT infrastructure and provide you with a detailed upgrade proposal.
We are qualified in the following areas:
• Server deployments
• MS Windows PC installs and upgrades
• Network switch configuration & installations
• Apple device installations
• Mobile Device Management for tablets
• Interactive screens and audio visual solutions
The 3BM Technical team are highly experienced IT specialists with Local Authority and school backgrounds. We are experts in industry leading network solutions and technologies. We work closely with the London Grid for Learning and other major service providers.
We offer consultancy in the following:
• Project management
• New build infrastructure design and implementation in conjunction with 3BM Building and Architectural Teams
• Infrastructure health checks and network performance evaluation
• Procurement advice
3BM offers secure, robust and reliable wireless networks. We work closely with our vendor partners to offer you a tailored wireless solution that integrates with your existing mobile devices and anticipates new bring your own and other internet connected devices.
We provide the following services for wireless deployment:
• Wireless Survey
• Solution Design
• Installation and Configuration
• Support and advanced monitoring
Virtualisation is when one physical computer performs the same function as multiple computers and helps consolidate your hardware, bringing cost savings.
3BM Technical Team has the expertise and resources to deliver a cost efficient virtualisation solution to address your specific objectives. Our specialist engineers are certified professionals and will work with you to assess, plan, design and implement virtual infrastructure networks, anticipating future requirements.
We specialise in following areas of virtualisation:
Implement virtualisation technology (MS HyperV or VMware) to consolidate multiple physical servers.
Desktop virtualisation and deployment from a centralised server for PC cost savings.
Provide virtualisation solutions to consolidate your data storage.
Data backup & Disaster Recovery solutions
Backup and disaster recovery strategies customised to your IT infrastructure.
We work closely with the 3BM SIMS, Finance & Curriculum Teams, partners and suppliers to advise you on the latest IT products and services.
We are constantly developing new technical solutions to improve your IT provision and to anticipate future requirements.
Cloud computing is the remote hosting of data, services and applications over the Internet. At 3BM we constantly research on new cloud solutions to fit your requirements.
• We implement and support the following cloud technologies:
• Office 365 Integration
• Microsoft Azure Integration
• Offsite remote backups
• Cloud managed wireless networks
• LGfL hosted services